Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Final Project Brainstorm

Over the course of the semester my idea of numbers actually has grown into
a more focused category. Based upon my idea during midterms, I discovered that I like
the idea of routines. So with that in mind, I want to expand that idea for my final project.

Basics:

In my midterm idea I had woman who was obsessed with the number 5 and routines. So for this project I decide to possibly show the opposite perspective of rituals. What I mean is that I wantto do a piece about a person who is "anti-routine" who basic goal is to rebel against any form of a routine.

Scenario: So my basic scenario involves a like a department or regular store worker who observes people and their routines. For example, the worker know all the customers that come
in every morning and order the same thing. So with that idea I was thinking having this worker
purposefully ruin theses people routines just to make a statement about society or possibly
just to experiment.

and make observations

No comments:

Post a Comment