Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Distilled Words

During my brain searching, I noticed that I had the tendency of picking things that
had to deal with what is already inside of one's head or programming. What I mean by that
is everywhere a person is fed information and sometimes that information comes out. An ex of this idea is media in itself. How it feeds us information even if we dont realize it.

Here are some of the words that I was attracted to:

Childhood
Nostalgia
Trends
or Social Trends
Fads
Retro
Fame
Media
Reality
Entertainment
wants and needs
gadgets
organization
automatic
automated voices
pop culture
celebrity
confinement
popularity
privacy
persona
personality
outer-shell
social networking
hands
gestures
inside
color
introvert
extrovert
public
private.
excess
repitition
programming
assumption
assignment
visual
gone
here
there
now
eventually


No comments:

Post a Comment