Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Concept for Mid-Term

Concept

I found that my topic was little too broad, so I decided to narrow it down a little more.
When I looked back over my resources, I noticed that they all have a similar idea of influence
through numbers. With that idea in mind I decided to build my mid-term around this idea.

Content:

My concept evolves around the idea of how a person makes decisions solely based upon
a number. A good example of this would be like a "lucky number" so in turn I going to
build around that. The scenerio that I thought would be perfect for this, is the idea of a
lottery. People decisively choose a number based off a chance and some use the lucky number
technique. With that in mind I decided to use that.

Structure:

The structure of my idea starts as a fast paced narrative.
  • There is a group of people
  • They all systematically place their ticket into lottery basket
  • There is one who is indecisive and haves a hard time choosing
  • So in turn, this individual thinks of numbers that had a impact (ex- person always chooses the number, 7, because it always wins)
  • Finally choose number and then waits for winnings
  • In the end, either number is choose. ( this person might win or lose); not fully decided on the ending
Animation:

  • Fast Paced
  • Not a lot of detail in people stylistically, it is very cut-out
  • direct to point and time wise about close to 1 min.
In regards to this idea, I hope to possibly understand to psychological view behind numbers
and hopefully look at it beyond the structured aesthetic that it normally has.



Possible Style Links










No comments:

Post a Comment